More From Henri Bergson
- "Instinct perfected is a faculty of using and even constructing organized instruments; intelligence perfected is the faculty of making and using unorganized instruments."
- "In just the same way the thousands of successive positions of a runner are contracted into one sole symbolic attitude, which our eye perceives, which art reproduces, and which becomes for everyone the image of a man who runs."
- "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science."
More In Change
- "A State without the means of some change is without the means of its conservation."― Edmund Burke
- "If I cry, it’s about the personal loss of a friend or something like that. But when it comes to politics – no, I don’t cry."― Nancy Pelosi
- "People are always looking for the single magic bullet that will totally change everything. There is no single magic bullet."― Temple Grandin