More From Henri Bergson
- "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science."
- "We regard intelligence as man’s main characteristic and we know that there is no superiority which intelligence cannot confer on us, no inferiority for which it cannot compensate."
- "Spirit borrows from matter the perceptions on which it feeds and restores them to matter in the form of movements which it has stamped with its own freedom."
More In Change
- "One of the most predictable things in life is there will be change. You are better off if you can have a say in the change. But you are ignorant or naive if you don’t think there will be change, whether you want it to or not."― Julius Erving
- "One change always leaves the way open for the establishment of others."― Niccolo Machiavelli
- "It’s easy to see why pitchers respect McGwire. If you hit behind him, they’re saying that they don’t respect you. You have to change their thinking."― Eric Davis