More From Henri Bergson
- "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science."
- "In just the same way the thousands of successive positions of a runner are contracted into one sole symbolic attitude, which our eye perceives, which art reproduces, and which becomes for everyone the image of a man who runs."
- "Spirit borrows from matter the perceptions on which it feeds and restores them to matter in the form of movements which it has stamped with its own freedom."
More In Change
- "Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges."― Joyce Meyer
- "It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature. What can change in historically different circumstances is only the form in which these laws expose themselves."― Karl Marx
- "Money is always there but the pockets change; it is not in the same pockets after a change, and that is all there is to say about money."― Gertrude Stein