More From Helmut Jahn
- "It’s my goal to make a building as immaterial as possible. Architecture is a very material thing. It takes a lot of resources, so why not eliminate what you don’t need as long as you’re able to achieve the same result?"
- "America has always imported history."
- "Every building is a prototype. No two are alike."
More In Beauty
- "There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better."― Oscar Wilde
- "Well I’ve written four beauty books as well."― Joan Collins
- "Before I was a mom I used to think that parents who worried about their kids watching MTV were just clueless. Now that I’m a mom, I see what the fuss was all about!"― Martha Quinn