More From Helen Rowland
- "Love, the quest; marriage, the conquest; divorce, the inquest."
- "After marriage, a woman’s sight becomes so keen that she can see right through her husband without looking at him, and a man’s so dull that he can look right through his wife without seeing her."
- "To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."
More In Trust
- "There is so much temptation to hold on to my career even more now. To try to micromanage and dictate every little aspect. But that’s not how I want to do things anymore. I’m thinking about how can I trust God more. How can I surrender more? How can I bring him more glory? It’s a fight. But it’s one I’m going to keep fighting."― Jeremy Lin
- "I don’t trust that many people. Just my mother and my wife and a couple of friends. When I trust people, it doesn’t end well."― Gary Sheffield
- "And it sends an important message to me, because I am sick to death to hear my opponent saying Republicans don’t trust me. They do trust me, in landslide proportions, and they’re proving it tonight. We’re going to bury that for good."― Ben Nighthorse Campbell