More From Helen Rowland
- "It isn’t tying himself to one woman that a man dreads when he thinks of marrying; it’s separating himself from all the others."
- "To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."
- "And verily, a woman need know but one man well, in order to understand all men; whereas a man may know all women and understand not one of them."
More In Trust
- "I also don’t trust Caribou anymore. They’re out there, on the tundra, waiting… Something’s going down. I’m right about this."― Joss Whedon
- "You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough."― Frank Crane
- "Only trust thyself, and another shall not betray thee."― William Penn