More From Helen Rowland
- "Before marriage, a man declares that he would lay down his life to serve you; after marriage, he won’t even lay down his newspaper to talk to you."
- "Never trust a husband too far, nor a bachelor too near."
- "Marriage is like twirling a baton, turning hand springs or eating with chopsticks. It looks easy until you try it."
More In Marriage
- "It’s about time we all faced up to the truth. If we accept the radical homosexual agenda, be it in the military or in marriage or in other areas of our lives, we are utterly destroying the concept of family."― Alan Keyes
- "I like to have fun and be funny, but I’m much more of a thinker."― Keenen Ivory Wayans
- "Civil union is less than marriage. Marriage is a sacred and valued institution and ought to be afforded equal protection."― James McGreevey