More From Helen Rowland
- "Some women can be fooled all of the time, and all women can be fooled some of the time, but the same woman can’t be fooled by the same man in the same way more than half of the time."
- "After a few years of marriage a man can look right at a woman without seeing her and a woman can see right through a man without looking at him."
- "A fool and her money are soon courted."
More In Marriage
- "Either marriage is a destiny, I believe, or there is no sense in it at all, it’s a piece of humbug."― Max Frisch
- "Over the years the political establishment has frowned if a mainstream politician mentions marriage."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "I can look back at different times in my life when I felt I could not find my way out of whatever it was. I’m not necessarily talking about marriage, but I wanted to pack it in. I wanted to disappear. A lot of that has to do with being in the public eye."― Amy Grant