More From Helen Rowland
- "The woman who appeals to a man’s vanity may stimulate him, the woman who appeals to his heart may attract him, but it is the woman who appeals to his imagination who gets him."
- "A husband is what is left of a lover, after the nerve has been extracted."
- "Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself."
More In Marriage
- "Of all actions of a man’s life, his marriage does least concern other people, yet of all actions of our life tis most meddled with by other people."― John Selden
- "Divorce these days is a religious vow, as if the proper offspring of marriage."― Tertullian
- "Marriage is the miracle that transforms a kiss from a pleasure into a duty."― Helen Rowland