More From Helen Keller
- "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."
- "Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same."
- "Life is either a great adventure or nothing."
More In Education
- "State governments generate less revenue in a recession. As state leaders struggle to make up for lost revenue, legislatures tend to cut funding for higher education. Colleges, in turn, answer these funding cuts with tuition hikes."― Arne Duncan
- "Education alone can conduct us to that enjoyment which is, at once, best in quality and infinite in quantity."― Horace Mann
- "I’ve seen people with a tremendous amount of educational background in the field not turn out to be terribly good actors, and I’ve seen people with no education in the field turn out to be people that I admire quite a bit."― Ron Silver