More From Helen Hayes
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."
- "Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the side lines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year, a single day’s work an achievement for eternity."
- "Age is not important unless you’re a cheese."
More In Morning
- "I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning."― Robert Duvall
- "I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning."― Gerard Butler
- "You know, the men go to tea houses with the expectation that they will have a nice quiet evening and not read about it the next morning in the newspaper."― Arthur Golden