More From Helen Hayes
- "The good die young but not always. The wicked prevail but not consistently. I am confused by life, and I feel safe within the confines of the theatre."
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."
- "Age is not important unless you’re a cheese."
More In Work
- "Nothing will work unless you do."― Maya Angelou
- "And it hurts as a player, that you put a lot of hard work in during the week, and at the end of the week, Sunday, when you get on the field, that’s when they acknowledge about the hard work that you put in throughout the week. That’s actually a disappointment."― Randy Moss
- "Koons’s work has always stood apart for its one-at-a-time perfection, epic theatricality, a corrupted, almost sick drive for purification, and an obsession with traditional artistic values."― Jerry Saltz