More From Helen Hayes
- "I cry out for order and find it only in art."
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."
- "The good die young but not always. The wicked prevail but not consistently. I am confused by life, and I feel safe within the confines of the theatre."
More In Work
- "If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!"― Og Mandino
- "I’m not really looking for theater work. But if somebody approaches me with enthusiasm, I might respond."― David Hockney