More From Helen Hayes
- "The good die young but not always. The wicked prevail but not consistently. I am confused by life, and I feel safe within the confines of the theatre."
- "When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee."
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."
More In Art
- "You use a glass mirror to see your face; you use works of art to see your soul."― George Bernard Shaw
- "To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching. To attain it we must be able to guess what will interest; we must learn to read the childish soul as we might a piece of music. Then, by simply changing the key, we keep up the attraction and vary the song."― Henri Frederic Amiel
- "The only thing approaching art in a movie is the script."― David Bailey