More From Helen Hayes
- "When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee."
- "The good die young but not always. The wicked prevail but not consistently. I am confused by life, and I feel safe within the confines of the theatre."
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."
More In Love
- "Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally."― David Frost
- "Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever."― Samuel Smiles
- "Only the broken-hearted know the truth about love."― Mason Cooley