More From Helen Hayes
- "The truth is that there is only one terminal dignity – love. And the story of a love is not important – what is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity."
- "I cry out for order and find it only in art."
- "Every human being on this earth is born with a tragedy, and it isn’t original sin. He’s born with the tragedy that he has to grow up… a lot of people don’t have the courage to do it."
More In Love
- "Balance is key: I need to be successful in my career to feel fulfilled, be surrounded by people I care about to share it with, and have my health to be able to do the things I love to do!"― Kiana Tom
- "We love but once, for once only are we perfectly equipped for loving."― Cyril Connolly
- "I grew up with the classics. My mom and I would sit and watch “Singin’ in the Rain” and “White Christmas” – those kind of movies."― Lucas Grabeel