More From Helen Hayes
- "The good die young but not always. The wicked prevail but not consistently. I am confused by life, and I feel safe within the confines of the theatre."
- "Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the side lines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year, a single day’s work an achievement for eternity."
- "Age is not important unless you’re a cheese."
More In Courage
- "With Pearl Jam, everybody is so good at what they do, it’s hard to get up the courage to say, Can I sing this part, or, I want to play guitar. I feel like I have more courage to do that."― Jeff Ament
- "Until the day of his death, no man can be sure of his courage."― Jean Anouilh
- "People don’t follow titles, they follow courage."― William Wells Brown