More From Helen Hayes
- "The good die young but not always. The wicked prevail but not consistently. I am confused by life, and I feel safe within the confines of the theatre."
- "Mere longevity is a good thing for those who watch Life from the side lines. For those who play the game, an hour may be a year, a single day’s work an achievement for eternity."
- "I cry out for order and find it only in art."
More In Age
- "I grew up on a farm in a small town where you do or say one thing and everybody knows about it. You see it happen, there’s always the town gossip – ‘Oh did you hear about so and so, or did you hear what went on in this household?’ So I learned at a very young age just to keep my mouth shut."― Garrett Hedlund
- "I like to travel. I love touring, I love playing."― Lita Ford
- "This is the curse of our age, even the strangest aberrations are no cure for boredom."― Stendhal