More From Heidi Klum
- "When I was younger, I had a perm, and it was really big. My mom was a hairdresser, so even my dad had a perm! I looked like a poodle, but it was cool at the time."
- "With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together."
- "In my job, people tell you that all the time: ‘This shoot was great. You look amazing.’ But you never know what they say when you turn away."
More In Mom
- "The Peace Corps would give thousands of young Americans a chance to see at first hand the conditions in remote areas of the world."― Sargent Shriver
- "My mom had to beg the guys to let me play. I couldn’t even play the drums right – Brian had to show me."― Dennis Wilson
- "My mom was a seamstress, and I wish I’d learned to sew because I’m obsessed with ‘Project Runway!’"― Carmen Electra