More From Heidi Klum
- "I think it’s important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state – meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do."
- "All German women are beautiful."
- "The main thing is healthy eating, exercise, which I do for special events, like if it’s Sports Illustrated, or the swim suit catalogue for Victoria’s Secret, or my own calendar that I did for the year 2000."
More In Family
- "If I’m not writing well, I’m not happy. If I’m not spending enough time with my family, I’m not happy. If I’m not connecting to friends or if I don’t work out enough… You get the point. Everything has to be balanced. Nothing should be an extreme."― Harlan Coben
- "If you write satire, the guilty pleasure these days is that there’s just so much material about. On the other hand, if you have a family it can be depressing."― Carl Hiaasen
- "There’s a schizoid streak within the family anyway so I dare say that I’m affected by that. The majority of the people in my family have been in some kind of mental institution, as for my brother he doesn’t want to leave. He likes it very much."― David Bowie