More From Heidi Klum
- "If you have issues with family, friends, and people at work, try and solve these issues head on so you can move on and concentrate on having the life you want. Think about what you can do so that you are happy with yourself – for instance, eating right to feel great and energetic."
- "I’m a lioness. I have four cubs. I’m a mom. I want to take care of my kids and protect them."
- "For me, my business is my business and my house is my house. I don’t want the public in my house."
More In Family
- "I’m a teenager, but I’m independent – I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone."― Adriana Lima
- "Left-wing politicians take away your liberty in the name of children and of fighting poverty, while right-wing politicians do it in the name of family values and fighting drugs. Either way, government gets bigger and you become less free."― Harry Browne
- "The joke in our family is that we can cry reading the phone book."― Ron Reagan