More From Heidi Klum
- "I’m a lioness. I have four cubs. I’m a mom. I want to take care of my kids and protect them."
- "Because I’m on the runway with some of the best models in the industry."
- "I know a lot of celebrities who are perfectly happy to put their name to something and then leave it at that because the money is good, but I need to have complete control over how something is going to look if my name is going to be attached to it."
More In Family
- "Paul Farmer has helped to build amazing health care system in one of the poorest areas of Haiti. He founded Partners in Health, which serves the destitute and the sick in many parts of the world from Haiti to Boston and from Russia to Peru."― Tracy Kidder
- "When you go onto the internet, if you really rummage around randomly then how do you hope to find something of any of value?"― Tim Berners Lee
- "We went to church every Sunday. When I was a kid, the only time I sang was around my family."― Darius Rucker