More From Hedy Lamarr
- "The ladder of success in Hollywood is usually a press agent, actor, director, producer, leading man; and you are a star if you sleep with each of them in that order. Crude, but true."
- "I don’t fear death because I don’t fear anything I don’t understand. When I start to think about it, I order a massage and it goes away."
- "Dates with actors, finally, just seemed to me evenings of shop talk. I got sick of it after a hile. So the more famous I became, the more I narrowed down my choices."
More In Marriage
- "Marriage is the mother of the world. It preserves kingdoms, and fills cities and churches, and heaven itself."― Jeremy Taylor
- "I have a lady, she’s a great lady. I love her a lot, she loves me. We’re on the same page. Whenever that day happens when we’re not on the same page we’ll move forward with it. We’re interested in having our lives be our lives right now and not a third person’s vis-a-vis marriage and whatever that means."― Jon Hamm
- "I found marriage somewhat stifling. I don’t know that I am the kind of man who ought to be married."― Burt Lancaster