More From Havelock Ellis
- "Man lives by imagination."
- "The romantic embrace can only be compared with music and with prayer."
- "The art of dancing stands at the source of all the arts that express themselves first in the human person. The art of building, or architecture, is the beginning of all the arts that lie outside the person; and in the end they unite."
More In War
- "I remember the ’80s being about the Cold War and Reagan and the homeless problem and AIDS. To me, it was kind of a dark, depressing time."― John Cusack
- "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."― William Tecumseh Sherman
- "He that has a great nose, thinks everybody is speaking of it."― Thomas Fuller