More From Havelock Ellis
- "Education, whatever else it should or should not be, must be an inoculation against the poisons of life and an adequate equipment in knowledge and skill for meeting the chances of life."
- "If men and women are to understand each other, to enter into each other’s nature with mutual sympathy, and to become capable of genuine comradeship, the foundation must be laid in youth."
- "Pain and death are part of life. To reject them is to reject life itself."
More In Nature
- "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."― Max Planck
- "Marriage is the grave or tomb of wit."― Margaret Cavendish
- "Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature."― Gerard De Nerval