More From Havelock Ellis
- "‘Charm’ – which means the power to effect work without employing brute force – is indispensable to women. Charm is a woman’s strength just as strength is a man’s charm."
- "What we call progress is the exchange of one nuisance for another nuisance."
- "Thinking in its lower grades, is comparable to paper money, and in its higher forms it is a kind of poetry."
More In Nature
- "No man has received from nature the right to command his fellow human beings."― Denis Diderot
- "The thing that gave me the most pain in life, psychologically, and it gave me tremendous pain psychologically, is man’s disrespect for nature."― Joni Mitchell
- "Whenever nature leaves a hole in a person’s mind, she generally plasters it over with a thick coat of self-conceit."― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow