More From Havelock Ellis
- "There is nothing that war has ever achieved that we could not better achieve without it."
- "Pain and death are part of life. To reject them is to reject life itself."
- "If men and women are to understand each other, to enter into each other’s nature with mutual sympathy, and to become capable of genuine comradeship, the foundation must be laid in youth."
More In Nature
- "Nothing makes me so happy as to observe nature and to paint what I see."― Henri Rousseau
- "There is a muscular energy in sunlight corresponding to the spiritual energy of wind."― Annie Dillard
- "Families, particularly, tend to be the ones that you take the most for granted. They seem to slip under the radar, all those important things – it almost becomes second nature to do so."― Adam Garcia