More From Hassan Nasrallah
- "In man – in the history of mankind, this has happened many times, and occupation leaders hang on to the land that they’re occupying. People fight to liberate their land. But in the end, the people’s will is what achieves victory."
- "What is being talked about now is the probability of the Sharon government launching an attack against Lebanon to eliminate the resistance of Hezbollah by using the American war against Iraq. But, of course, in this case, we will certainly fight with all our strength."
- "That is why if Lebanon concludes a peace agreement with Israel and brings that accord to the Parliament our deputies will reject it; Hezbollah refuses any conciliation with Israel in principle."
More In Peace
- "Put a bridle on thy tongue; set a guard before thy lips, lest the words of thine own mouth destroy thy peace… on much speaking cometh repentance, but in silence is safety."― William Drummond
- "Politics is about the improvement of people’s lives. It’s about advancing the cause of peace and justice in our country and the world. Politics is about doing well for the people."― Paul Wellstone
- "That co-operation and peace rather than industrial strife and strikes will best promote the prosperity of the employees the company and all of the people and even strengthen the nation."― Charles E. Wilson