More From Hassan Nasrallah
- "That is why if Lebanon concludes a peace agreement with Israel and brings that accord to the Parliament our deputies will reject it; Hezbollah refuses any conciliation with Israel in principle."
- "What is being talked about now is the probability of the Sharon government launching an attack against Lebanon to eliminate the resistance of Hezbollah by using the American war against Iraq. But, of course, in this case, we will certainly fight with all our strength."
- "In man – in the history of mankind, this has happened many times, and occupation leaders hang on to the land that they’re occupying. People fight to liberate their land. But in the end, the people’s will is what achieves victory."
More In Peace
- "I feel that my father’s greatest legacy was the people he inspired to get involved in public service and their communities, to join the Peace Corps, to go into space. And really that generation transformed this country in civil rights, social justice, the economy and everything."― Caroline Kennedy
- "I know as an actor there is a certain liberation auditioning for a role that has no beauty requirements."― Mireille Enos
- "It began to dawn on me that perhaps my country needed me more at home than overseas."― Larry David