More From Harvey Weinstein
- "I’m probably the only person who goes to work and says ‘Wow, it’s really nice here and sweet,’ even in the competitive movie business."
- "Over the years with movies, I’ve given directors notes."
- "We didn’t care if we were well-liked as long as the movies were good. We served the movie – that was our master at Miramax. In our second incarnation, the movie is still the master but we’re getting the same results in more subtle ways."
More In Art
- "Things are beautiful if you love them."― Jean Anouilh
- "Space is the breath of art."― Frank Lloyd Wright
- "Trauma happens in relationships, so it can only be healed in relationships. Art can’t provide healing. It can be cathartic and therapeutic but a relationship is a three-part journey."― Alanis Morissette