More From Harvey Weinstein
- "Every time I do a movie like ‘Finding Neverland’ or ‘Chocolat’ or ‘Shakespeare’ in Love,’ we deal with the creative process, but there’s humor and fun along the way. I always love that kind of movie."
- "I must admit, even though I’m the product of two Jewish parents, I think the Irish temper got in there somewhere, so I’m going to check Mom’s genealogy."
- "There is nothing like the way people feel after they’ve seen ‘The Intouchables.’ They feel amazing. The word of mouth on this film is incredible. It’s intelligent-feeling good. You’re not insulted by the low-browness or stupidity of some of the humor. It’s so smart and terrific."
More In Politics
- "I love my work, I love the people I work with, I do the best I can."― Mandy Patinkin
- "You know, I started my career in politics in 1967. I’m not new to this. I did not just fall off the Christmas tree. I understand the world is complex. I know that there are people out there who want to hurt other people."― Dennis Kucinich
- "In politics you learn to always smile."― Eliot Spitzer