More From Harvey Milk
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."
- "Hope will never be silent."
- "More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."
More In Respect
- "I am not someone who believes we should build a fence around our country but I do believe there ought to be some fairness with respect to the rules of this globalization."― Byron Dorgan
- "People want to hear what I have to say and respect what I say."― Jennifer Capriati
- "I think she looked at Vivien the same way. Of course you can. You know. And, and yet with great respect, because she knew how hard it must have been. And that it was even harder for him, of course, than for her."― Mary Stuart Masterson