More From Harvey Milk
- "More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."
- "It takes no compromising to give people their rights. It takes no money to respect the individual. It takes no survey to remove repressions."
More In Hope
- "It’s interesting, because I tend to trust a man with big ears."― Mo Rocca
- "A guy named Charlie Beacham was my first mentor at Ford. He taught me the importance of the dealers, and he rubbed my nose in the retail business."― Lee Iacocca
- "The hardest thing about being in this business is just being able to be yourself. People act like there’s this one set of rules to follow to be a pop star and I think, ‘Well, you say I’m a pop star, so maybe that’s not true.’"― Kelly Clarkson