More From Harvey Milk
- "More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."
- "It takes no compromising to give people their rights. It takes no money to respect the individual. It takes no survey to remove repressions."
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."
More In Hope
- "I have been coaching recently. I coached high school basketball in Arizona, and I hope that more opportunities become available."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof."― Barbara Kingsolver
- "The first mistake of art is to assume that it’s serious."― Lester Bangs