More From Harvey Milk
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."
- "More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."
- "It takes no compromising to give people their rights. It takes no money to respect the individual. It takes no survey to remove repressions."
More In Hope
- "It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."― Robert H. Schuller
- "Not without hope we suffer and we mourn."― William Wordsworth
- "The desperate things seem to require attention, the lovely things seem to elicit celebration. If I had to choose, I would go to the awful in the hope that doing something could yield a happier result."― Jenny Holzer