More From Harvey Milk
- "It takes no compromising to give people their rights. It takes no money to respect the individual. It takes no survey to remove repressions."
- "More people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, my friends, that is true perversion."
- "The fact is that more people have been slaughtered in the name of religion than for any other single reason. That, THAT my friends, is true perversion."
More In Hope
- "I hope my tongue in prune juice smothers, If I belittle dogs and mothers."― Ogden Nash
- "Politics is not predictions and politics is not observations. Politics is what we do. Politics is what we do, politics is what we create, by what we work for, by what we hope for and what we dare to imagine."― Paul Wellstone
- "We need to have a pro-growth policy put in place that offers people hope and offers the opportunity for businesses to expand and for them to have confidence in what the world is going to look like for the next two or three or four years with respect to economic policy."― Dick Cheney