More From Harvey Fierstein
- "I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other."
- "Movies are all about plot. Theater, even if it’s story heavy, it’s about ideas."
- "My father was brought up in an orphanage in the Catskills. He was a factory worker. And because his family wasn’t there for him, family was everything. We could disagree inside the house, but outside the house it was us against the world. So when I became a drag actor, he looked sideways but said okay."
More In Home
- "Americans are terrified because so many of them have been laid off in recent years and months and they fear that they may be next. Even if they have not been laid off or have not known anyone laid off, they definitely know someone who has lost his home."― Ben Stein
- "Yes, Americans can still get credit for cars and trucks and refrigerators, and those businesses are doing well. But just try to get a home loan now."― Ben Stein
- "Sleep more at night. If it’s allowed at work or home, take a nap in the afternoon. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel."― Ben Stein