More From Haruki Murakami
- "You know, if you are kind of rich, the best thing is that you don’t have to think about money. The best thing you can buy with money is freedom, time. I don’t know how much I earn a year. I have no idea. I don’t know how much I pay in taxes."
- "Among the many values in life, I appreciate freedom most."
- "Since I have come to America, I am often asked whether my next novel will be set in America. I don’t think it will. I think I will be living in America for some time to come, but while living in America, I would like to write about Japanese society from the outside."
More In Age
- "Well, once you’ve resigned yourself to the fact that you are the more mature pop performer and you’re past the age you ever thought you would do it, you might as well do it as long as you can. As long as I can still lift a microphone, then I’ll do it, you know."― Jarvis Cocker
- "Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young."― J. K. Rowling
- "Remember that I was out of the closet at the age of sixteen. My parents knew I was gay; I’d had to tell them."― Boy George