More From Harry Seidler
- "Good design doesn’t date."
- "After about the first Millennium, Italy was the cradle of Romanesque architecture, which spread throughout Europe, much of it extending the structural daring with minimal visual elaboration."
- "The Romans were not inventors of the supporting arch, but its extended use in vaults and intersecting barrel shapes and domes is theirs."
More In Architecture
- "Adolescence is the conjugator of childhood and adulthood."― Louise J. Kaplan
- "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too."― Samuel Butler
- "To work in architecture you are so much involved with society, with politics, with bureaucrats. It’s a very complicated process to do large projects. You start to see the society, how it functions, how it works. Then you have a lot of criticism about how it works."― Ai Weiwei