More From Harry Seidler
- "After about the first Millennium, Italy was the cradle of Romanesque architecture, which spread throughout Europe, much of it extending the structural daring with minimal visual elaboration."
- "Good design doesn’t date."
- "Architecture is not an inspirational business, it’s a rational procedure to do sensible and hopefully beautiful things; that’s all."
More In Architecture
- "Of course I know very little about architecture, and the older I get the less I know."― Richard Rogers
- "All architecture is shelter, all great architecture is the design of space that contains, cuddles, exalts, or stimulates the persons in that space."― Philip Johnson
- "The intellectual force of the West is still dominant, but other cultures are getting stronger. I expect that we will develop a new way of thinking in architecture and urban planning, and that less will be based on our models."― Rem Koolhaas