More From Harry S. Truman
- "Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination."
- "Art is parasitic on life, just as criticism is parasitic on art."
- "Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."
More In Communication
- "It’s like there are all these languages available, especially in terms of image. Why confine yourself to only English? There’s all these languages and possibilities and concepts to speak or communicate with."― William Wiley
- "He that communicates his secret to another makes himself that other’s slave."― Baltasar Gracian
- "The level of communication you can achieve with an infant is really profound."― Mayim Bialik