More From Harry S. Truman
- "America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
- "All the president is, is a glorified public relations man who spends his time flattering, kissing, and kicking people to get them to do what they are supposed to do anyway."
- "Upon books the collective education of the race depends; they are the sole instruments of registering, perpetuating and transmitting thought."
More In Communication
- "A degree of lying – you know, white lies – seems to be inherent in all languages and all forms of communication."― Matthew Lesko
- "My commitment to the Republican movement was pure and simply patriotism, a love of Australia… a desire or passion that all of our national symbols should be unequivocally and unambiguously Australian."― Malcolm Turnbull
- "No one else in our family was a professional musician so this took an enormous leap of faith on their part."― Tony Visconti