More From Harry S. Truman
- "Any man who has had the job I’ve had and didn’t have a sense of humor wouldn’t still be here."
- "The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
- "Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in."
More In Men
- "Growing up, I didn’t give my grandfather’s photography a second thought. I wasn’t involved in his work, except that I helped my dad print his negatives."― Kim Weston
- "We must make it clear that a platform of ‘I hate gay men and women’ is not a way to become president of the United States."― Jimmy Carter
- "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."― Immanuel Kant