More From Harry Emerson Fosdick
- "The steady discipline of intimate friendship with Jesus results in men becoming like Him."
- "No horse gets anywhere until he is harnessed. No stream or gas drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined."
- "Christians are supposed not merely to endure change, nor even to profit by it, but to cause it."
More In Inspirational
- "And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see."― Donald Cargill
- "Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. (Maya Angelou)"― Maya Angelou
- "Show me your hands. Do they have scars from giving? Show me your feet. Are they wounded in service? Show me your heart. Have you left a place for divine love?"― Fulton J. Sheen