More From Harrison Ford
- "My goal was just to work regularly. I didn’t ever expect to be rich or famous. I wanted to be a working character actor."
- "I wanted to be a forest ranger or a coal man. At a very early age, I knew I didn’t want to do what my dad did, which was work in an office."
- "To me, success is choice and opportunity."
More In Movies
- "There are characters in movies who I call ‘film characters.’ They don’t exist in real life. They exist to play out a scenario. They can be in fantastic films, but they are not real characters; what happens to them is not lifelike."― Philip Seymour Hoffman
- "Some people think literature is high culture and that it should only have a small readership. I don’t think so… I have to compete with popular culture, including TV, magazines, movies and video games."― Haruki Murakami
- "I played teen roles until high definition came out, and I could never understand it. I would go in for adult roles and be older than many of the people auditioning, but they’d cast the girl without a line on her face."― Selma Blair