More From Harrison Ford
- "It took me a long time to figure out how to act, and how to conduct myself in the business so I could get what I felt I needed to support my potential and give them what they wanted."
- "I think retirement’s for old people. I’m still in the business, thank you. I have a young child of nine years old, and I want to live as long as I can to see him grow up. I’m enjoying my life and I want to stick around for as long as I can."
- "I accrued anger from people’s low opinion of me and my work, and for the work I might be capable of."
More In Movies
- "People don’t realize it, but no one lives that rock and roll life 24-7. They think it’s hundreds of bottles of champagne flowing and private jets and money. But there’s a lot of time when you’re traveling – time to think, time to be lonely. Sometimes it gets to you."― Lenny Kravitz
- "If you don’t like my movies, don’t watch them."― Dario Argento
- "I will make action movies, I think, for a few more years, another five years."― Jackie Chan