More From Harold S. Geneen
- "The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them."
- "Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."
- "The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication."
More In Business
- "This marriage is no one’s business but our own."― Bobby Darin
- "A lot of people, including business leaders, think the future belongs to China. Globalization is not a zero-sum game, but we need to hone our skills to stay in play."― Jon Meacham
- "I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run like a business."― Donald Trump