More From Harold Pinter
- "I found the offer of a knighthood something that I couldn’t possibly accept. I found it to be somehow squalid, a knighthood. There’s a relationship to government about knights."
- "Clinton’s hands remain incredibly clean, don’t they, and Tony Blair’s smile remains as wide as ever. I view these guises with profound contempt."
- "Iraq is just a symbol of the attitude of western democracies to the rest of the world."
More In Intelligence
- "The great corporations of this country were not founded by ordinary people. They were founded by people with extraordinary intelligence, ambition, and aggressiveness."― Daniel Patrick Moynihan
- "The intelligence of the creature known as a crowd, is the square root of the number of people in it."― Terry Pratchett
- "I don’t deny that there are problems in the intelligence world, but I would argue that in the UK we try to uphold the highest standards in the world."― William Hague