More From Harold Pinter
- "I don’t intend to simply go away and write my plays and be a good boy. I intend to remain an independent and political intelligence in my own right."
- "I was brought up in the War. I was an adolescent in the Second World War. And I did witness in London a great deal of the Blitz."
- "If Milosevic is to be tried, he has to be tried by a proper court, an impartial, properly constituted court which has international respect."
More In Intelligence
- "There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have."― Don Herold
- "Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers."― Janis Joplin
- "This also turned out to be negative, so there is no material in the Central Intelligence Agency, either in the records or in the mind of any of the individuals, that there was any contact had or even contemplated with him."― Richard M. Helms