More From Harlan Coben
- "I’d never had money growing up, and it’s never been that important to me, except maybe to take our kids on a nice vacation or something like that."
- "I don’t necessarily love the sports per se, I love the stories behind them. Also in a kind of perverse way I like to study what it does to us, why we care so much. It’s caring about something that’s utterly meaningless."
- "The readers are the ones who let us live our dreams. I try to write books which are really compelling – that you’d take on vacation and rather than going out, you’d read in your hotel room because you had to find out what happened. Hopefully that’s what readers are responding to."
More In Age
- "Even if you plan a marriage and a family, you are never quite prepared for the reality versus how you imagined it. In a lot of ways it’s better, and in a lot of ways it’s worse. That’s life, right?"― Katherine Heigl
- "It is the spirit of the age to believe that any fact, no matter how suspect, is superior to any imaginative exercise, no matter how true."― Gore Vidal
- "The 19th century was the age of Individualism; the 20th and 21st are the ages of Socialism."― Francis Parker Yockey