More From Harlan Coben
- "I can write pretty much anywhere if you give me time and some quiet. The home is not usually the best place because I have four children. It’s usually pandemonium around here!"
- "Frankly I’m fairly boring or fairly busy. Between writing and family, I have little time for anything else."
- "The state of New Jersey is really two places – terrible cities and wonderful suburbs. I live in the suburbs, the final battleground of the American dream, where people get married and have kids and try to scratch out a happy life for themselves. It’s very romantic in that way, but a bit naive. I like to play with that in my work."
More In Age
- "Study after study confirms that even when you control for variables like profession, education, hours worked, age, marital status, and children, men still are compensated substantially more – even in professions, like nursing, dominated by women. No wonder there’s a gender gap."― Dee Dee Myers
- "God employs several translators; some pieces are translated by age, some by sickness, some by war, some by justice."― John Donne
- "At an early age, I started my own paper route. Once I saw how you could service people and do a good job and get paid for it, I just wanted to be the best I could be in whatever I did."― Puff Daddy