More From Harlan Coben
- "What I want to do is tell stories about normal people in the American suburbs. I don’t write the book where it’s a conspiracy reaching the prime minister; I don’t write the book with the big serial killer who lops off heads. My setting is a very placid pool of suburbia, family life. And within that I can make pretty big splashes."
- "Hope can be the most wonderful thing in the world or it can crush your heart like an eggshell."
- "If I’m not writing well, I’m not happy. If I’m not spending enough time with my family, I’m not happy. If I’m not connecting to friends or if I don’t work out enough… You get the point. Everything has to be balanced. Nothing should be an extreme."
More In Age
- "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."― George Orwell
- "I like to pretend that my art has nothing to do with me."― Roy Lichtenstein
- "A lot of my childhood memories involve walking home in floods of tears. At that age, feeling unpopular is difficult to handle."― Rachel Stevens