More From Harlan Coben
- "If I’m not writing well, I’m not happy. If I’m not spending enough time with my family, I’m not happy. If I’m not connecting to friends or if I don’t work out enough… You get the point. Everything has to be balanced. Nothing should be an extreme."
- "Tragedy is a hell of a teacher. It’s much too strict, but it’s a hell of a teacher."
- "Frankly I’m fairly boring or fairly busy. Between writing and family, I have little time for anything else."
More In Age
- "People tend to become more emotionally intelligent as they age and mature."― Daniel Goleman
- "The kids are old enough now – I just want to let them be kids. I don’t want to comment on them too much. They’re at an age where I just want to let them be kids."― Eminem
- "What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew."― Robert Browning