More From Hans Frank
- "I dealt with legal questions in the interest of Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP and its members during the difficult years of struggle for the victory of the Movement."
- "I worked as a lawyer; as a member of the teaching staff of a technical college; and then I worked principally as legal adviser to Adolf Hitler and the National Socialist German Workers Party."
More In Legal
- "I consider skateboarding an art form, a lifestyle and a sport. ‘Action sport’ would be the least offensive categorization."― Tony Hawk
- "Crime and legal stories, broadly speaking, are just where my interest happens to lie."― William Landay
- "Cagey trial lawyers have figured out there’s a pretty good likelihood their case – no matter what its merit – will literally get its day in court because of favorable judges."― Dennis Hastert