More From Hans Frank
- "It was also my idea that the advisory committees of the Academy should replace the legal committees of the German Reichstag, which was gradually fading into the background in the Reich."
- "I dealt with legal questions in the interest of Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP and its members during the difficult years of struggle for the victory of the Movement."
More In Legal
- "Life is filigree work. What is written clearly is not worth much, it’s the transparency that counts."― Louis-Ferdinand Celine
- "I did this within a philosophical framework, and a moral and legal framework. And I have been turned into a cartoon of the greatest villain in the history of lobbying."― Jack Abramoff
- "I think a moratorium probably is legal, and we should probably for a short period of time impose a moratorium so that we don’t permit any additional landfill permits for the time being, so we don’t exacerbate the problem."― Ed Rendell