More From Hans Frank
- "It was also my idea that the advisory committees of the Academy should replace the legal committees of the German Reichstag, which was gradually fading into the background in the Reich."
- "I dealt with legal questions in the interest of Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP and its members during the difficult years of struggle for the victory of the Movement."
More In Legal
- "I’ve always considered making it legal for Americans to import their prescription drugs a free-trade issue. Imports create competition and keep domestic industry more responsive to consumers."― Chuck Grassley
- "It is impossible to tell where the law stops and justice begins."― Arthur Baer
- "I love to cook so much. I like to cook everything. I really like to eat my food."― Lea Michele