More From Hans Frank
- "It was also my idea that the advisory committees of the Academy should replace the legal committees of the German Reichstag, which was gradually fading into the background in the Reich."
- "I dealt with legal questions in the interest of Adolf Hitler and the NSDAP and its members during the difficult years of struggle for the victory of the Movement."
More In Legal
- "I add this, that rational ability without education has oftener raised man to glory and virtue, than education without natural ability."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "The movies that influenced me were movies that told their stories through pictures more than words."― Sam Mendes
- "The Myth of Male Power dealt much more with the political issues, the legal issues, sexual harassment, date rape, women who kill, and those issues were very much more interfaced with the agendas of feminism."― Warren Farrell