More From Hannah Arendt
- "It is in the very nature of things human that every act that has once made its appearance and has been recorded in the history of mankind stays with mankind as a potentiality long after its actuality has become a thing of the past."
- "Economic growth may one day turn out to be a curse rather than a good, and under no conditions can it either lead into freedom or constitute a proof for its existence."
- "Poets are the only people to whom love is not only a crucial, but an indispensable experience, which entitles them to mistake it for a universal one."
More In Power
- "The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power."― Mary Pickford
- "There is no power on earth that can neutralize the influence of a high, simple and useful life."― Booker T. Washington
- "When we see people that are impoverished and people who are dealt an unfair hand, then if we have the power to help them, we should try to do that."― John Legend