More From Hannah Arendt
- "Revolutionaries do not make revolutions. The revolutionaries are those who know when power is lying in the street and then they can pick it up."
- "The ultimate end of human acts is eudaimonia, happiness in the sense of living well, which all men desire; all acts are but different means chosen to arrive at it."
- "The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil."
More In Power
- "But to me nothing – the negative, the empty – is exceedingly powerful."― Alan Watts
- "When anyone has the power to destroy the whole human race in a matter of hours, it becomes a moral issue. The church must speak out."― Billy Graham
- "Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them. Failure is… the highway to success."― Og Mandino