More From Halle Berry
- "And you also have to do movies that are about commerce because that’s what is required of the industry today."
- "I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right."
- "I think we have become obsessed with beauty and personally I’m really saddened by the way women mutilate their faces today in search of that."
More In Diet
- "I’m very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up."― Rachel Hunter
- "People who shop in health food stores never look healthy."― Amy Sedaris
- "TV does not care about you or what happens to you. It’s downright bad for your health now, and that’s not a far-out concept. I think watching the TV news is bad for you. It is bad for your physical health and your mental health."― Tom Petty