More From Halle Berry
- "I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right."
- "If you really want to be competitive in today’s market you have to be in movies that make money."
- "Let me tell you something – being thought of as a beautiful woman has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Love has been difficult. Beauty is essentially meaningless and it is always transitory."
More In Diet
- "The Company of Wolves is about how society teaches young women to look at themselves, and what to be afraid of. It’s about a girl learning that the world of sensuality and the unknown is not to be feared, that it’s worth getting your teeth into."― Neil Jordan
- "I have had cardiomyopathy, which is a non-coronary condition and is in no way related to diet."― Robert Atkins
- "I’ve never been a huge sweets eater, and I’ve always loved a Mediterranean diet. We eat a lot of dark leafy greens, and a couple meals each week are meat-free. We enjoy eating a balanced diet."― Rachael Ray