More From H. G. Wells
- "Human history in essence is the history of ideas."
- "We are living in 1937, and our universities, I suggest, are not half-way out of the fifteenth century. We have made hardly any changes in our conception of university organization, education, graduation, for a century – for several centuries."
- "Advertising is legalized lying."
More In Education
- "I went to school for special education. I always assumed when I had the opportunity I would love to try and help kids with disabilities."― Clay Aiken
- "When I was in school, my mother stressed education. I am so glad she did. I graduated from Yale College and Yale University with my master’s and I didn’t do it by missing school."― Angela Bassett
- "It is only as we develop others that we permanently succeed."― Harvey S. Firestone