More From Gwyneth Paltrow
- "I’ve had a very interesting career. I get to do amazing things and work with amazing people and travel and learn languages – things most people don’t get the opportunity to do."
- "Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, ‘Another romantic comedy?’ You see her in something like ‘Walk the Line’ and think, ‘God, you’re so great!’ And then you think, ‘Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?’ But of course, it’s for money and status."
- "I wouldn’t say I’m a very original thinker, but if I have a good experience with something, I’ll want to take it further or adapt it in some way."
More In Beauty
- "The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express."― Francis Bacon
- "We also maintain – again with perfect truth – that mystery is more than half of beauty, the element of strangeness that stirs the senses through the imagination."― Richard Le Gallienne
- "The plainer the dress, the greater luster does beauty appear."― Edward F. Halifax