More From Gwyneth Paltrow
- "I spend a good portion of my dinner-party conversation defending America because no matter what the political agenda, it’s still a fantastic, amazing place."
- "My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem."
- "I love film. After a yummy meal for the whole family and some truly great friends, we often go out to see something beautiful and unique."
More In Beauty
- "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Thomas Paine
- "She got her looks from her father. He’s a plastic surgeon."― Groucho Marx
- "There are elements of intrinsic beauty in the simplification of a house built on the log cabin idea."― Gustav Stickley