More From Gwyneth Paltrow
- "Beauty fades! I just turned 29, so I probably don’t have that many good years left in me."
- "I really like where Tony Robbins says that we’re all hypnotized to see beauty this one specific way, and it’s true."
- "Our marriage is between us. If we decide to continue being together or not, it’s our business."
More In Morning
- "It was, you know, probably 80 degrees out in L.A., and my dad took me outside and there was snow. At the time, I thought, ‘Every kid doesn’t have snow in their backyard on Christmas?’"― Tori Spelling
- "I have been committed to carrying out my duties… in accordance with both the letter and spirit of all applicable rules of ethics and canons of conduct."― Samuel Alito
- "I wake up every morning and I feel like I’m juggling glass balls. I live in Los Angeles, my business is run out of London, and most evenings I’m cuddled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London. I travel a lot, my team travel a lot, but I wouldn’t have it any other way."― Victoria Beckham