More From Gwyneth Paltrow
- "I love film. After a yummy meal for the whole family and some truly great friends, we often go out to see something beautiful and unique."
- "I’ve had a very interesting career. I get to do amazing things and work with amazing people and travel and learn languages – things most people don’t get the opportunity to do."
- "My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem."
More In Morning
- "Politics gets me out of bed in the morning It’s what really interests me. I’m a competitor, but I also feel like I’m contributing, whether it’s working on health-care policy in the White House or out here in Chicago."― Stephanie Cutter
- "The present moment is nice but it does not last. Living in it is like waiting in a junction town for the morning limited; the junction may be interesting but some day you will have to leave it and you do not know where the limited will take you."― Bruce Catton
- "I don’t have to get up in the morning and go beat up my body like I used to. I don’t have to be out there in August in 108 degree weather down in Texas."― Emmitt Smith