More From Gwen Stefani
- "Being a singer is all about me. About ego. Being a mom is all about being selfless – two different worlds."
- "A miracle… my biggest accomplishment is my marriage so far. Because it’s hard, everyone knows it’s hard."
- "My mom and dad met at Anaheim High School. After they got married, all they wanted to do was have four children, and they did."
More In Home
- "My view is that you still, in order to win from the Labour perspective, have to have a strong alliance with business as well as the unions. You have got to be very much in the centre ground on things like public sector reform."― Tony Blair
- "Say there’s a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter – for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that’s saying is that he’s living a fantasy life of rebellion."― Eminem
- "There really can be no peace without justice. There can be no justice without truth. And there can be no truth, unless someone rises up to tell you the truth."― Louis Farrakhan