More From Gwen Stefani
- "Out of all the artistic things I do, music is the most rewarding because it’s so hard to write songs."
- "My mom and dad met at Anaheim High School. After they got married, all they wanted to do was have four children, and they did."
- "I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It would be totally messed up!"
More In Home
- "Well, I never wear shoes at home. Never."― Guy Pearce
- "I know people that could serve me canned tuna and saltine crackers and have me feel more at home at their table than some people who can cook circles around me. The more you try to impress people, generally the less you do."― Alton Brown
- "Being born in a Christian home does not make you a Christian."― E. Stanley Jones