More From Gwen Stefani
- "Music has this emotional thing to it, and it touches people in crazy ways. The power of having that power is something that, once you have it, you don’t want it to ever end."
- "I imagine my children are going to save me from my vanity and be my passion and fill whatever fears I have of the amazing time I’m having right now being gone."
- "I was thinking that when I have children, that I should always dress as a character for them, so they think their mom is Alice in Wonderland or Cinderella. It would be totally messed up!"
More In Attitude
- "There has been a change in attitude, though."― Daniel Petrie
- "We have become aware of the responsibility for our attitude towards the dark pages in our history. We have understood that bad service is done to the nation by those who are impelling to renounce that past."― Aleksander Kwasniewski
- "We have it, we’re lucky enough that we’ve created a show where it’s not about… a family, or a kid, it’s about a town."― Trey Parker