More From Gwen Stefani
- "My priorities are always going to be my husband and my family now. That’s a huge, huge thing."
- "Finding that balance between work and family is the hardest thing I’ve ever done – by far."
- "Before, I was really passive, all I cared about was being in love with my boyfriend. I didn’t have any creative power, nothing. I don’t know that person any more."
More In Attitude
- "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."― James Truslow Adams
- "My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never."― Duke Ellington
- "That’s what music is to me. Like, stuff that I really like to play loud. And I’ve got my quiet CDs, too, that I listen to around the house, but if you can’t go there, then… Everyone gets so upset with me, I can’t win."― Liz Phair