More From Gwen Stefani
- "As a famous person you think how you’re gonna end it, get away and have a normal life."
- "Out of all the artistic things I do, music is the most rewarding because it’s so hard to write songs."
- "My mom always said I was the peacemaker in the family. My older brother, Eric, was the leader, the creative one. I was just his puppet."
More In Attitude
- "A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people."― Barbara Corcoran
- "It really was hand-to-mouth and you can say, ‘Poor little me, how dreadful, what a deprived childhood’, but I didn’t feel that way at all. It’s all about the attitude at home."― Carol Vorderman
- "Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up."― Allen Klein