More From Gwen Stefani
- "I try not to be but I’m super-neurotic about diet. I’m neurotic about trying not to be neurotic! I’m like every other girl. I have to try really hard my whole life to try to be fit. And I’m super-vain. And I want to wear cute clothes."
- "My mom always said I was the peacemaker in the family. My older brother, Eric, was the leader, the creative one. I was just his puppet."
- "I remember when I was in school, they would ask, ‘What are you going to be when you grow up?’ and then you’d have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride."
More In Attitude
- "A complainer is like a Death Eater because there’s a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people."― Barbara Corcoran
- "That attitude does not exist so much today, but in those days there was a very sharp distinction between basic physics and applied physics. Columbia did not deal with applied physics."― Gordon Gould
- "Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family."― Bo Bennett