More From Guy Pearce
- "The thing I’ve come to learn is that what’s great about small independent films is the intimacy and the communication that occurs when you’re making them."
- "I feel I do my best work when it’s all there on the page, and I feel that the character is very vivid as I read the script and I’m not having to create stuff and trying to cobble together something. If I have to do that, then I don’t entirely trust what I’m doing."
- "The thrill of coming home has never changed."
More In Funny
- "Being funny with a funny voice is more my comfort zone, a broader character that I try to humanize, a kind of silly or wacky persona that I try to fill in."― Hank Azaria
- "I was doing sketches that were funny but socially irresponsible. I felt I was deliberately being encouraged and I was overwhelmed."― Dave Chappelle
- "When you’re in love it’s the most glorious two and a half days of your life."― Richard Lewis