More From Guy Pearce
- "The thrill of coming home has never changed."
- "Funny enough, if you are looking at people these days who are putting Botox in their face and getting all sorts of plastic surgery, we look at them and go, I can tell you’ve had Botox. I can tell you’ve had plastic surgery. You look really strange to me. But no one’s saying anything. We’re just accepting the fact that they’re strange-looking."
- "Success comes in waves."
More In Funny
- "I put on a big show when I write something I think is funny."― Judd Apatow
- "People don’t realize that I’m really funny and I’m an excellent bridge player."― Sheryl Crow
- "Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That’s the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy."― Theresa May