More From Guy Pearce
- "I’m interested in the psychological exploration of human nature, and it just happens to come in the form of film-making."
- "Well, I never wear shoes at home. Never."
- "Funny enough, if you are looking at people these days who are putting Botox in their face and getting all sorts of plastic surgery, we look at them and go, I can tell you’ve had Botox. I can tell you’ve had plastic surgery. You look really strange to me. But no one’s saying anything. We’re just accepting the fact that they’re strange-looking."
More In Funny
- "If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you."― Billy Wilder
- "I exercise every morning. I do light weights – 5lb and 10lb arm exercises – and then lie and lift my arms and legs. It’s all about keeping core strength. I do a lot of stretching too."― Larry Hagman
- "For movies to get greenlit solely based on the success of other movies that have a lot of women in them? It’s so ridiculous to me."― Kristen Wiig