More From Guy Fieri
- "Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity."
- "I’m a big fan of doing ‘Triple D.’ But I don’t want to do it forever, don’t get me wrong! Travel away from my family, are you crazy? But do you know what it does for these mom-and-pop restaurant joints? It changes their lives forever. I mean, their businesses will never be the same."
- "Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking – that’s working!"
More In Communication
- "Being a good television screenwriter requires an understanding of the way film accelerates the communication of words."― Steven Bochco
- "My wife and I have built trust with our children and have always had open communication."― Rick Springfield
- "Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."― Mark Twain