More From Guy Fieri
- "I was always a kid trying to make a buck. I borrowed a dollar from my dad, went to the penny candy store, bought a dollar’s worth of candy, set up my booth, and sold candy for five cents apiece. Ate half my inventory, made $2.50, gave my dad back his dollar."
- "Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity."
- "There are races and then there are races. And without a doubt, the Indy 500 is the race that I’ve always wanted to attend. And now, to be driving the Corvette Pace Car… this is going to be unbelievable."
More In Communication
- "Mass communication, radio, and especially television, have attempted, not without success, to annihilate every possibility of solitude and reflection."― Eugenio Montale
- "Every improvement in communication makes the bore more terrible."― Frank Moore Colby
- "The biggest lesson I’ve learned by living abroad for the last four years is the importance of communication."― Hidetoshi Nakata