More From Guy Fieri
- "I’m a big fan of doing ‘Triple D.’ But I don’t want to do it forever, don’t get me wrong! Travel away from my family, are you crazy? But do you know what it does for these mom-and-pop restaurant joints? It changes their lives forever. I mean, their businesses will never be the same."
- "Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity."
- "There are races and then there are races. And without a doubt, the Indy 500 is the race that I’ve always wanted to attend. And now, to be driving the Corvette Pace Car… this is going to be unbelievable."
More In Communication
- "Biology, meaning the science of all life, is a late notion."― Leon Kass
- "Evil communication corrupts good manners. I hope to live to hear that good communication corrects bad manners."― Benjamin Banneker
- "One of them, for example, which will probably haunt me more than any other is the problem of communication."― Georges Simenon