More From Guy Fieri
- "Cooking with kids is not just about ingredients, recipes, and cooking. It’s about harnessing imagination, empowerment, and creativity."
- "I don’t know what singers feel like when they make a song and people clap along and love it, but when people walk up to me and say the food was outstanding, that’s what it is all about. I cook because I like to make people happy."
- "Liver is my number one most hated food. Oh, God, I get sick talking about it!"
More In Communication
- "As our country increasingly relies on electronic information storage and communication, it is imperative that our Government amend our information security laws accordingly."― Jo Ann Davis
- "We emphasize that such a form of communication is not absent in man, however evanescent a naturally given object may be for him, split as it is in its submission to symbols."― Jacques Lacan
- "I have a very open line of communication with both my children."― Gloria Estefan