More From Guy Fieri
- "My stay-married secret would probably be exercising good communication, not when you have to but all the time. I think if you do that, you kinda just cleanse the situations, so there’s not build up. I think that’s probably the best way to do it."
- "I’m a big fan of doing ‘Triple D.’ But I don’t want to do it forever, don’t get me wrong! Travel away from my family, are you crazy? But do you know what it does for these mom-and-pop restaurant joints? It changes their lives forever. I mean, their businesses will never be the same."
- "Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking – that’s working!"
More In Imagination
- "Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare."― Frederick Henry Hedge
- "Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination."― Voltaire
- "People can die of mere imagination."― Geoffrey Chaucer