More From Guy Fieri
- "Preparing food is one of life’s great joys, but a lot of times, parents ask their kids if they want to cook with them and then tell them to go peel a bag of potatoes. That’s not cooking – that’s working!"
- "There are races and then there are races. And without a doubt, the Indy 500 is the race that I’ve always wanted to attend. And now, to be driving the Corvette Pace Car… this is going to be unbelievable."
- "Short of screaming-hot Thai food, everything can be suitable for kids too."
More In Imagination
- "Children do not give up their innate imagination, curiosity, dreaminess easily. You have to love them to get them to do that."― R. D. Laing
- "Ellis Peters’s historical detail is very accurate and very minute, and therefore is not only interesting to read but good for an actor to acquire a sense of the period. And the other thing I think is that an actor lives in the land of imagination."― Derek Jacobi
- "There are no shortcuts in life – only those we imagine."― Frank Leahy