More From Gustavo Dudamel
- "I love to travel, but sometimes it’s nice to stay in one place."
- "In my imagination yes, I remember, when I was six years old, I was conducting all this concert in my house. But now it’s real."
- "Recently, I went to a disco with friends, and all the young people were saying, ‘Dudamel, we want to go to your concert, but it’s impossible because it’s sold out.’ It’s really amazing."
More In Patience
- "You have to find the peace and patience within yourself to be a model and an example to others and not judge."― Judith Light
- "There is no substitute for hard work, 23 or 24 hours a day. And there is no substitute for patience and acceptance."― Cesar Chavez
- "Love and doubt have never been on speaking terms."― Khalil Gibran