More From Gustavo Dudamel
- "Recently, I went to a disco with friends, and all the young people were saying, ‘Dudamel, we want to go to your concert, but it’s impossible because it’s sold out.’ It’s really amazing."
- "Whenever I listen to a children’s orchestra, I learn. They feel everything, they enjoy everything, they have amazing energy."
- "I love to travel, but sometimes it’s nice to stay in one place."
More In Patience
- "So I remember both medicine, because I frequently sick, particularly with asthma for which there was no proper treatment then, and in religion I had a strong sense of there being a patriarchy."― Thomas Keneally
- "Deliberately seek opportunities for kindness, sympathy, and patience."― Evelyn Underhill
- "Patience can’t be acquired overnight. It is just like building up a muscle. Every day you need to work on it."― Eknath Easwaran