More From Gustavo Dudamel
- "Recently, I went to a disco with friends, and all the young people were saying, ‘Dudamel, we want to go to your concert, but it’s impossible because it’s sold out.’ It’s really amazing."
- "I love to travel, but sometimes it’s nice to stay in one place."
- "Going to a concert can sometimes be very difficult. It can be a long journey. There’s the ticket prices. But when the music goes to the community – not the community coming to the concert – they say, ‘Wow! I didn’t know that this music was so amazing!’"
More In Patience
- "Regardless of age, regardless of position, regardless of the business we happen to be in, all of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me, Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You."― Tom Peters
- "My advice to someone to follow in my footsteps is to have patience. I’ve been doing this for twelve years."― Christina Milian
- "I believe there’s too little patience and context to many of the investigations I read or see on television."― Bob Woodward