More From Gustavo Dudamel
- "Recently, I went to a disco with friends, and all the young people were saying, ‘Dudamel, we want to go to your concert, but it’s impossible because it’s sold out.’ It’s really amazing."
- "In my imagination yes, I remember, when I was six years old, I was conducting all this concert in my house. But now it’s real."
- "Going to a concert can sometimes be very difficult. It can be a long journey. There’s the ticket prices. But when the music goes to the community – not the community coming to the concert – they say, ‘Wow! I didn’t know that this music was so amazing!’"
More In Patience
- "Secretary of War Stanton used to get out of patience with Lincoln because he was all the time pardoning men who ought to be shot."― Elihu Root
- "Growing up in New York has influenced my style so much, and I have an amazing relationship with my stylist, Estee Stanley. We have so much fun with the whole process. She picks out dresses, I try things on and play dress up, and we get creative to see what works."― Lea Michele
- "When your dreams tire, they go underground and out of kindness that’s where they stay."― Libby Houston