More From Gus Van Sant
- "I’m thinking of remaking ‘Psycho’ again. Doing a third remake. The idea this time is to really change it – we’re talking about doing a punk rocker setting."
- "My family moved a lot as a kid. We started in Colorado, where I lived for five years. We moved to Chicago for two years, to San Francisco for one year, Connecticut for seven, Oregon for a couple years, and then I went to school."
- "There is a common theme, though, in the stories I have told, which are usually associations of characters or families that are formed outside of a family circle."
More In Romantic
- "In mainstream romantic comedies, I’m usually tearing my hair out. It’s just a devastatingly difficult genre for me."― Carter Burwell
- "Classical, Romantic, and Baroque music, that’s what I really like."― Joan Armatrading
- "The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love."― Douglas Horton