More From Gus Van Sant
- "Death Valley is really wide-open – it’s bigger than Rhode Island – and it’s less a part of California than an ungoverned territory, so there’s lots of weird cops-and-robbers stuff going on."
- "The things that inform student culture are created and controlled by the unseen culture, the sociological aspects of our climbing culture, our ‘me’ generation, our yuppie culture, our SUVs, or, you know, shopping culture, our war culture."
- "When I was 14, I felt very rundown; I had a home to go to, but I felt like I was 60 or something, older than I feel now. And I don’t know if it’s something that happens at 14, or whether it was adolescence or whether I was gay, or closeted gay, or whatever it was, I felt that."
More In Romantic
- "I think as a young actress, it’s very rare that you read something where you’re not either ‘the girl’ or there to serve some romantic purpose in a male dominated cast."― Sienna Miller
- "If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance."― Bern Williams
- "The most aggressive artists often hide their romantic side."― Don Johnson