More From Gus Van Sant
- "I’m thinking of remaking ‘Psycho’ again. Doing a third remake. The idea this time is to really change it – we’re talking about doing a punk rocker setting."
- "Gay marriage is the last bastion of, to me… as a legal, ceremonial, sentimental and religious side, it’s one of the last steps. Retaining your job being one of the earlier steps, like, not getting kicked out of your job because you’re gay."
- "Because I didn’t have brothers, I was always interested in the kids down the street that had four brothers in their family, so I became one of them – but it was not my family."
More In Art
- "Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."― Oscar Wilde
- "At the University of Maryland, my first year I started off planning to major in art because I was interested in theatre design, stage design or television design."― Jim Henson
- "Controversy is part of the nature of art and creativity."― Yoko Ono