More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
More In Men
- "Fools admire, but men of sense approve."― Alexander Pope
- "Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery: He has not been broken in two by time; he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "The wish to acquire more is admittedly a very natural and common thing; and when men succeed in this they are always praised rather than condemned. But when they lack the ability to do so and yet want to acquire more at all costs, they deserve condemnation for their mistakes."― Niccolo Machiavelli