More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form."
More In Men
- "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."― Roald Dahl
- "A vigorous temper is not altogether an evil. Men who are easy as an old shoe are generally of little worth."― Charles Spurgeon
- "Few things are impracticable in themselves; and it is for want of application, rather than of means, that men fail to succeed."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld