More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
More In Men
- "I think a lot of women innately know how to play their hand. I’m not a big one for the rules."― Katherine Heigl
- "We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men."― Herman Melville
- "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."― Ernest Hemingway