More From Guru Nanak
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God."
More In Men
- "Men should only believe half of what women say. But which half?"― Jean Giraudoux
- "Men are governed by lines of intellect – women: by curves of emotion."― James Joyce
- "Democracy arises out of the notion that those who are equal in any respect are equal in all respects; because men are equally free, they claim to be absolutely equal."― Aristotle