More From Guru Nanak
- "The production of children, the nurture of those born, and the daily life of men, of these matters woman is visibly the cause."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "God is one, but he has innumerable forms. He is the creator of all and He himself takes the human form."
More In Happiness
- "The writing is all done, so it’s all about verbalizing everything from point A to point B, and certainly there’s a bit of politics involved, so it’s a different thing."― Lindsey Buckingham
- "Oh, I adored Mickey Mouse when I was a child. He was the emblem of happiness and funniness. You went to the movies then, you saw two movies and a short. When Mickey Mouse came on the screen and there was his big head, my sister said she had to hold onto me. I went berserk."― Maurice Sendak
- "Happiness is not a reward – it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment – it is a result."― Robert Green Ingersoll