More From Guru Nanak
- "Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "The production of children, the nurture of those born, and the daily life of men, of these matters woman is visibly the cause."
More In Happiness
- "Getting pregnant wasn’t easy, and I found that devastating. I really beat myself up for waiting so long when I’d always wanted children and family had been the basis of my happiness my whole life."― Emily Procter
- "Sitting behind the bench at games is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to go through because basketball is really most of my happiness. So when I can’t go out there and exert energy and have fun and things like that, it kind of puts everything else into perspective."― Chris Webber
- "There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do."― Freya Stark