More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
- "The production of children, the nurture of those born, and the daily life of men, of these matters woman is visibly the cause."
More In God
- "Well, my wife and I were married in a toilet – it was a marriage of convenience!"― Tommy Cooper
- "I don’t excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor."― Joan Rivers
- "We don’t thrive on military acts. We do them because we have to, and thank God we are efficient."― Golda Meir