More From Guru Nanak
- "Offspring, the due performance on religious rites, faithful service, highest conjugal happiness and heavenly bliss for the ancestors and oneself, depend on one’s wife alone."
- "Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God."
- "Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die."
More In God
- "Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others."― Saint Augustine
- "There are two kinds of people one can call reasonable: those who serve God with all their heart because they know him, and those who seek him with all their heart because they do not know him."― Blaise Pascal
- "When God loves a creature he wants the creature to know the highest happiness and the deepest misery He wants him to know all that being alive can bring. That is his best gift. There is no happiness save in understanding the whole."― Thornton Wilder